During busy morning hours, people usually skip their
breakfast. But skipping breakfast is not a good idea. Missing on breakfast can
have a lot of severe health problems. With some quick breakfast ideas and
recipes, one cannot leave home empty stomach. These quick breakfast ideas and
recipe take less time, so one cannot say he did not have sufficient time to eat
breakfast before work.
Quick Breakfast Ideas: Yogurt Breakfast
- Vanilla yogurt 2 cups
- Peach yogurt 2 cups
- Defrost Orange juice ½ cup
- Fat-free milk ½ cup
- Ice cubes 2 cup
- Combine all ingredients except ice and blend it properly and blend it properly. Put ice and mix properly and serve.
Quick Breakfast Ideas: Omelet In A Bun Recipe
- Three color pepper and onion ½ cup
- Butter 2 teaspoon divided
- Eggs 2
- Water 2 tablespoon
- Salt 1/8 teaspoon
- Pepper small amount
- Cheese1 slice, cut into halves
- Whole wheat bread
- Stit fry pepper mixture in 1 teaspoon butter in a pan on medium flame till soft for 2 minutes. Take out from the pan.
- Whisk egg, water, salt and pepper and blend properly. Heat leftover 1teaspoon butter on medium flame till hot.properly coat the bottom. Put egg mixture.
- Softly turn over the mixture and cook properly.
- Once the top of the egg is thickened, and no liquid egg remains.put down pepper mixture in the center and put some cheese on the top.fold the sides on omelet inwards and slide into a bun.
Poached Egg On Avocado And Feta Toast
- White wine
vinegar two tablespoon
- Big eggs 2
- Avocado 1
- Feta 50g
- Chili flakes 1teaspoon
- ½ lemon juice
- Sourdough 2 slices
- Pour water in a big pan. Put vinegar and boil it over high heat. Once its start, boiling reduces the heat and let the water boil. Stir the water. Put eggs and cook for 2 ½ minutes.
- In meantime crush avocado, feta, chili flakes and juice and sprinkle black pepper. Toast the bread.
- Place the avocado and feta on toast, then keep the poached egg on top of each.
- Big Banana 1
- Medium eggs 2 (beaten properly)
- Baking powder( just a pinch)
- Splash of vanilla extract
- Oil 1 teaspoon
- Pecans 25 g ( chopped)
- raspberries 125 g
- Crush banana till it forms a thick puree.
- Mix in beaten eggs, a pinch of baking powder and vanilla extract.
- Keep a pan on medium heat and grease with ½ teaspoon oil
- Pour batter in the pan and make two pancakes, cook from both the sides for 1to 2 minutes and then shift it on the plate. Repeat the complete process.
- Garnish with chopped pecans and raspberries on the top.
Breakfast is the first and essential meal of the day should be
consumed regularly. Maintain this routine can have a lot of health benefits. It
helps in boosting the metabolism and keeps us energized throughout the day.
Quick breakfast ideas and recipes come to rescue when an individual is short of
time in the morning.