Morning Breakfast is essential for both adults and kids. Adults need a heavy meal as the morning breakfast, to cope up with all the workload and house chores. Just like that, to concentrate on the studies and lessons being taught, the high energy levels are also significant for school kids. Therefore, it becomes a necessity to provide them with a healthy, filling, and nutritious morning breakfast. But the main struggle is the shortage of time in the morning. So, in such cases, it is advisable to switch to simpler recipes with healthier ingredients. And by this way the energy requirements of body and mind are fulfilled with a delightful meal.
Morning Breakfast Ideas
There are several morning breakfast ideas for kids. And these include many traditional as well as some new and innovative ones. Traditionally, the meal ideas include eggs, smoothies, fruits with yogurt, cereal with milk, and whatnot. Furthermore, some new yet healthy ideas are to serve tacos, different types of sandwiches as well as unique recipes like banana dogs.
- 14 waffles, already prepared
- Seven eggs
- Seven bacon slices
- Seven cheese slices
- Butter 2 tbsp
- On a baking sheet, cook the bacon on both sides at 400 degrees for around 10 minutes each.
- In another baking pan, take whisked eggs with salt and pepper and bake for about 15 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Then, cut squares from the baked eggs. Moreover, chop bacon and cheese slices to half so that these can fit with the waffle easily.
- Now to make the waffle sandwich, take a waffle then on top of it put a cheese slice. And then put bacon, egg, bacon and again a slice of cheese. Top it up with another waffle.
- Heat a griddle and apply butter on both surfaces. Then cook the waffles until the cheese melts and the waffles turn golden brown.
- Serve the morning breakfast for the kids to enjoy.
Banana Bread In Jar
- ¼ cup of coconut milk
- ¼ cup cashew butter
- one fourth teaspoon baking powder
- Two tablespoons of coconut flour
- Two tablespoon coconut sugar
- ½ mashed banana
- 1/5 cup of chocolate chips
- Grated pecans
- One teaspoon grated coconut
- In a bowl, combine coconut flour, coconut sugar, and baking powder. Then, pour coconut milk, mashed banana, and cashew butter into the bowl. Mix it well to dissolve all the lumps.
- After that, add the chocolate chips, grated coconut, and pecans on top. Make a thick mixture of all the ingredients.
- Transfer the batter into a glass jar. Then, bake for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve this healthy and rich morning breakfast when it is still warm.
For a school kid, the morning breakfast is a deciding factor for the rest of the day. Because skipping it results in low energy levels, tiredness, and low concentrations throughout the day. In a more extended period, it also results in obesity by disturbing the body mass index. However, having a meal early in the morning has numerous benefits. As the sharpness of mind increases and the kids can participate in more physical activities.