No one should skip dinner. For a healthy life have dinner regularly on time. Making a healthy dinner require innovative cooking with fewer oils and fatty ingredients. One can make an authentic dinner at home using a very few essential ingredients.
Healthy Dinner: Orange Chicken With Boiled Rice
- Three chicken breasts(chopped into cubes)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1/4 cornstarch
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp housing sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 cup of boiled rice
- For marinating add soya sauce, orange juice, cornstarch, and chopped chicken breast cubes. Mix it all and cover it with a plastic wrap and put it in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Take a pan and add oil. When the oil is heated nicely, add the marinated chicken.
- Stir fry until golden brown
- Now add orange juice, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, and cornstarch.
- Stir them all until the consistency turns thick.
- Serve it with boil rice.
Healthy Dinner: Vegan Brown Rice
- 1/4 cup brown rice (boil)
- One onion chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 red bell pepper chopped
- Two white mushrooms chopped
- One carrot chopped
- 2 tbsp chicken broth
- One tomato diced
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- One tap tomato paste
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- One fourth tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Take a pan and add oil, chopped bell peppers, onion, mushroom, and carrot. Stir it for a minute.
- Add chicken broth to the mixture.
- Add diced tomatoes, garlic powder tomato paste, Italian seasoning, thyme, paprika, onion powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix them all and garnish it with finely chopped parsley.
- Serve it with boiled brown rice.
Nutritional chicken recipe
- Oil 1tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 2tbsp
- Chicken 400gms
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper a pinch
- Compounded Asafetida pinch
- Grounded spices 2tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/3 tsp
- Coriander powder 1tsp
- Cumin Powder 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 cup water.
- Take a pan, add oil and let it heat.
- Add the paste and keep stirring.
- Now add chicken to the ginger garlic paste and mix it well at high flame.
- Now lower down the flame and add salt, pepper, asafetida, grounded spices, red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, and water.
- Water is added so that all the spices are coated well on the chicken.
- Now put the lid and let the chicken cook for 15 minutes.
- After 7 to 8 minutes, check the chicken. If the water has dried, add one-fourth cup of water again.
- Let the chicken be in simmer for ten more minutes.
In today’s busy lifestyle, eating a healthy meal is very important. It is also essential to keep a count on the calorie intake. Prepare all the meals using little oil so that it can be digested easily. For a better living, try and make all your meals as healthy and nutritious as possible.
Have something light and healthy two hours before you sleep. This will help in proper digestion and a healthy you.