Breakfast is the first meal of the day, and it keeps the person going throughout the day. Apart from that, the nutritional needs of the body cannot be compensated by any other meal. And this gives a reason to try out some healthy breakfast recipes. Moreover, vegetables are full of essential vitamins and minerals. Furthermore, many healthy breakfast recipes are easy on the pocket as well. So, it’s a win-win situation for the budget as well as fitness.
Roasted Veggie Skillet
It is one of those healthy breakfast recipes which take just 15 minutes to make. Moreover, it is easy to incorporate any vegetable in it.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 ½ cups of diced mix vegetables like onions, bell pepper, and squash
- Freshly minced garlic
- Two large eggs
- Salt and pepper
Steps To Prepare
- Preheat the broiler and chop the vegetables at the same time.
- Pour some oil in a small baking skillet.
- Transfer the chopped vegetables into the skillet and add garlic with seasonings. Combine them well.
- Put the skillet in the broiler and cook for 2 minutes. Take out and mix the veggies. Then again broil for 2 minutes.
- Take it out and add two eggs on top of veggies. Don’t mix the eggs. Let it cook for a few minutes.
Spinach Cake With Parmesan
One of the unconventional and healthy breakfast recipes of muffin with the goodness of spinach. Furthermore, the unique combination of spinach, garlic, and Parmesan gives a heavenly touch to breakfast.
- 12oz spinach
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- Two big eggs(whisked)
- One minced garlic clove
- ¼ tsp of salt and pepper
- ¾ cup of grated Parmesan
- Preheat the oven at 400°F.
- Finely chop the spinach and add cheese, Parmesan, eggs, and seasonings. Combine all of the ingredients nicely.
- Take a muffin pan and grease it with cooking spray. Now pour the mixture into the eight muffin cups. Then bake the cakes for around 20 minutes.
- Transfer onto a plate when warm. Garnish with some parmesan while serving.
Breakfast Vegetable Scrambles
This recipe is easy to cook, with any choice of ingredients and contain lots of vegetables.
- ½ tbsp salted butter
- Half chopped bell pepper
- 2 cups of fresh spinach
- Two eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Six cherry tomatoes, cut in 4 parts
- ¼ avocado, cut into slices
- ¼ cup of hummus
- Take a big non-stick pan and melt the butter in it on medium flame. Now cook the bell pepper in it. Now add spinach to the pan. Cook for another 1 minute.
- Make a space in between the veggies and pour the two eggs in the middle of the pan. Sprinkle some salt and pepper. Stir the eggs with the veggies to get a scrambled texture. The vegetable scramble is ready to eat.
- Serve it with the tomatoes on top and hummus, avocado and seasonings.
There are numerous benefits of having a filling and home-cooked breakfast in the morning. But, the number of ill-effects of not having it. Therefore, it is advisable never to skip the first meal of the day. Besides, managing to cook healthy breakfast recipes is also not that complicated. So, by giving a few efforts, it is possible to have a fresh and home-cooked meal.