Easy breakfast ideas are the best way to start a new day. Isn’t it? Moreover, if the meal contains some whole grains, the nutritional value further increases. So, some easy breakfast ideas with whole grains tend to be filling as well as high in fibers. And these easy breakfast ideas with whole grains offer a wide range of dishes from pancakes to granola bars. Therefore, get your hands on these simple recipe ideas and save time as well as money. Furthermore, give the body an energy-rich meal to avoid unhealthy snacking and work efficiently.
Pistachio Muesli With Fig And Apple
- 6 cups flat-rolled oats
- 1 cup pistachios, roasted
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup flax seeds
- 2 tsp essence of vanilla
- 1 tsp ginger minced
- ½ tsp salt
- Yogurt, apple, and fig
- Keep the oven on preheat at 350 degrees. Then, in a bowl combine ginger, vanilla essence, chia seeds, flax seeds, maple syrup, oats, and pistachios.
- Bake it for around 20 minutes in a baking pan while stirring occasionally.
- The muesli is ready. Now serve it with yogurt and slices of apple and fig on top.
Oats Granola Bars With Almonds And Apricot
- ¼ cup of maple syrup
- ¼ cup of almond butter
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup of apricot, dried and chopped
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup of chopped and raw almonds
- ½ cup rolled oats
- Grease a pan then cover the pan with parchment paper and butter it. Keep the oven at 350 degrees.
- Take oats, almonds and pumpkin seeds on a baking sheet and toast for about 10-12 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, transfer the prepared oats, almonds, pumpkin seeds, salt, and apricot. Combine them well.
- In a small pan, put butter and maple syrup and bring it to bubble over heat for 2-3 minutes. Then combine it with the mixture of oats and almonds.
- Spread this mixture evenly on the prepared baking pan with parchment. And leave it to set for a while. Serve by cutting as bars of granola.
Cheddar Oatmeal With Chives
- Rolled oats for one serving
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar, extra-sharp
- ¼ tsp smoky chipotle powder
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh green chopped chives
Cook the oats according to the steps given on the back of the package. Then add in the chipotle powder and cheddar and combine well with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with scallions on top.
Whole grains are a great way to introduce essential minerals and proteins to the body. Because these are rich in vitamin B as well as minerals like iron, zinc, and magnesium. Apart from that, many health issues like obesity are avoided using these easy breakfast ideas. Moreover, it also eliminates the need for unhealthy snacking during the day. Therefore, whole grains help attain physical fitness, higher productivity, and losing those extra kilograms.