Avocado is a unique fruit. However, the uniqueness is because of the presence of healthy fats in it. The vitamin and fat-rich qualities of avocado help make the most filling, nutritious, and best breakfast. These are extremely rich in potassium, which is beneficial in controlling the blood pressure levels.
Best Breakfast: Savory Salad
- One large organic sweet potato, diced into pieces of ½ inches
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 cups endive
- 3 tbsp juice of a lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Any seasonal fruit
- One chopped avocado, ripe
- 60g hummus
- Put a large pan over medium flame. Add oil and sweet potatoes with salt and pepper. Fry for a while. To cook, cover the pan and let it steam.
- Cook for about 15 minutes, until all sides of potatoes are equally cooked. Take a large bowl to prepare the dressing. Now add oil, lemon juice, seasonings and cream. Mix everything well and put aside.
- Serve with endives on the base and top it with avocados, sweet potatoes, hummus, and some fruit.
Best Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs
- ½ inch pieces of 3 large tomatoes
- ½ inch pieces of half avocado
- ½ finely chopped onion
- One thinly sliced jalapeno
- ½ cup chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Four egg yolks
- Egg whites of 8 eggs
- 1 ounce small pieces of tortilla chips
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ lettuce head, torn leaves
- Combine the tomatoes, avocado, onion, jalapeno, coriander, lime juice with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites and yolks together with salt and pepper and add 2 tbsp of water. Add the tortilla chips.
- Add oil and eggs in a non-stick pan. Now stir the mixture while cooking for 2-3 minutes.
- Then transfer it on a plate and pour salsa on top and serve with lettuce.
Avocado Quinoa Frittatas
- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- Three big eggs
- Three egg whites
- 1 cup of chopped spinach
- 2 tbsp coriander, chopped
- One diced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- One diced avocado, ripe
- Salt to taste
- Grounded black pepper
- In a covered pan, cook quinoa in 2 cups of water for 15 minutes. Then let it cool for some time.
- Heat the oven at 350 degrees. Take a muffin tray and put muffin liners in it. Now spray a generous amount of cooking spray in the liners.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg yolk and whites together. Add in the vegetables and avocados with salt and pepper. Pour in the cooked quinoa. Combine the mixture well. Then, transfer equal amounts of the mixture into the 12 muffin cups. After that, bake the quinoa for about 25 minutes. Let it cool and serve.
Avocados are generally used as a spread for sandwiches. But avocados are not just limited to toasts only. There is a variety of best breakfast recipes that are prepared using them. Get your hands on these unique recipes and relish on the yummy and colorful breakfast meals.